Professionals in business and in government need to demonstrate their superior writing skills in a variety of contexts, be it email, letter, report, memo and proposal writing.
This multiple session course will hone your diverse business writing skills. It ensures that you write clear, concise, efficiently structured communications that readers understand. With a series of short, 20 minute, business context based assignments, our practice over time approach guarantees lasting outcomes.
What Will You Learn?
You’ll learn how to:
Transform your writing so it reflects best practices
Sharpen your knowledge of grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure
Eliminate clichés, jargon, colloquialisms, and offensive constructions
Create content that is clear, concise, powerful, and easy to follow
Review correct business format within a variety of contexts
Ensure that communications are audience and culturally appropriate
Differentiate between appropriate and inappropriate content and tone
Apply what you learn to your daily communication
The course is designed to accommodate both native and non-native English speakers, who wish to elevate the level of their communication in diverse business context, e.g. emails, reports, letters, memos. The one-to-one feedback is tailored to your needs.
There are two types of short learning activities that provide practice over time, one-to-one feedback, and that reinforce learning.
- The Writer’s Workshop • Short assignments that deal with writing problems encountered in diverse writing formats, e.g. reports, emails, memos, letters.
- The Grammar Checkup • Multiple-choice assignments that focus on grammar, style, punctuation issues
You’ll also get the following.
- One-to-one personalized feedback from a live person for each assignment
- Extra assistance if you need it
- Weekly reminders
- A certificate and a detailed assessment on completion
You’ll be able to:
- Compose communications that are audience and culturally appropriate
- Write more powerful, persuasive, and precise diverse business communications
- Organize communications according to appropriate format
- Apply what you learned to do your day-to-day communication
- Think about your audience before you
- Impress your reader and your boss
Here’s How to get Started
Sign Up Now for our favored Business Writing That Works course and master the art of writing clear, targeted, audience focused communications for only $495.00!
“This course delivers exactly the training and support I was hoping to find in a Business Writing Practice Course, and I very much appreciate the format.”
— Anna —
“I found this course very helpful and it has helped me from the start.”
— Jenny —