Professionals from lawyers, to researchers, to business people, all need to demonstrate their superior writing skills to instill client confidence in them and in their organizations.
This multiple session advanced writing course will heighten your ability to master the language of business. With a series of short, 20 minute, business context based assignments, our practice over time approach guarantees lasting outcomes.
What Will You Learn?
You’ll learn how to:
Achieve mastery of concepts with clear, targeted communication
Structure sentences for audience appeal
Enhance understanding of style and composition in business writing
Ensure that some of the more challenging uses of punctuation, e.g. semi-colons, colons, and dashes are used correctly
Create content with clarity, precision, and concision
Understand key cultural/business traits in communication with clients
Apply what you learn to your daily communication
Acquire the tools for crafting high impact business communicating
The course is designed to accommodate native English speakers, who wish to strengthen their writing style and knowledge of English grammar constructions, in order to advance their career. The one-to-one feedback is tailored to individual needs.
There are two types of short learning activities that provide practice over time, one-to-one feedback, and that reinforce learning.
- The Writer’s Workshop • Short assignments that deal with problems encountered in diverse writing formats, e.g. reports, letters, emails
- The Grammar Checkup • Multiple-choice assignments that focus on grammar, style, punctuation issues
You’ll also get the following.
- One-to-one personalized feedback from a live person for each assignment
- Extra assistance if you need it
- Weekly reminders
- A certificate and a detailed assessment on completion
You’ll be able to:
- Compose communications that are audience and culturally appropriate
- Write more powerful, persuasive, and precise diverse business communications
- Organize communications according to appropriate format
- Apply what you learned to your day-to-day communication
- Think about your audience before you communicate
- Impress your reader and your boss
Here’s How to get Started
Sign Up Now for our Advanced Grammar & Style course and become a master of style, structure, and format of targeted, audience-focused business communications for only $499.00!
“I liked the course, especially the feedback.The formula [for the course] is adapted to our environment and individual schedules. I had a very nice learning opportunity.”
— Paul —
“I enjoyed the Advanced Grammar & Style Course. It was a great experience. I really felt I learned a lot of new things and I managed to improve my language/grammatical skills.”
— Marnissa —