Through a series of tailored assignments and one-to-one mentoring The Language Lab can achieve desired outcomes for both native English speakers and Second Language Learners. It takes approximately two months of one hour telephone, face-to-face, Skype conferencing sessions, plus assignments. There are no manuals, CDs or DVDs to purchase in order to complete this course.
- Assignments are designed to fit the schedules of busy executives
- Coaching and mentoring are personalized to respond to specific organizational needs, with one-to-one feedback
- The level of support is designed to meet specific needs
- Programs are sequenced in two-month periods, allowing sufficient time to learn necessary skills
- Assignments are context based
- The Language Lab has a proven track record creating programs for international and national clients in a variety of sectors
The Writer’s Workshop (text-based writing exercises)
Requires correcting a faulty document, responding to a specific scenario or correcting a set of sentences or short paragraphs. Assignments are tailored to fit a business context and the particular writing needs of a participant. One-to-one oral and written feedback is provided. Download the lesson, complete it, and upload it to The Language Lab for assessment and correction.
The Grammar Checkup (multiple choice exercises)
- Multiple-choice assignments focus on grammar, sentence structure, vocabulary, punctuation and style.
- Reinforce concepts learned in the Writer’s Workshop.
Personal Day-to-Day Communication Assignments
Two types of activities that focus on personal communication:
- Editing and feedback for personal day-to-day communications provided by the Language Lab Writing Coach
- Assignments that incorporate a participant’s personal communication
$2,100 is the cost for ten one-hour face-to-face sessions, and/or telephone and Skype conference sessions over a period of two months. There are no other charges or expenses to take this course. The Language Lab requires full payment in advance.Click the Buy Now button to begin.