Although email has transformed the way we communicate in business, it tends to be abused and badly used. Poorly written emails are costly. They negatively impact you and your organization.
This multiple session course will sharpen your email writing skills to ensure your words matter. Youâ€™ll learn how to write powerful and persuasive emails that grab audience attention and get read. With a series of short, 20 minute, business context-based assignments, our practice over time approach ensures lasting outcomes.
What Will You Learn?
Youâ€™ll learn how to:Â
Compose emails that are clear, concise, and engaging
Know when to send an email or when it is better to pick up the phone or meet face-to-face
Use correct grammar, spelling, and sentence structure
Write a catchy subject line
Ensure that you write for your recipient, not you
Differentiate between appropriate and inappropriate contentÂ and tone
Know how to structure the content of your email to enhance readability
Apply what you learn to your daily communication
This course is designed to accommodate both native and non-native English speakers who wish to craft emails that produce results. The one-to-one feedback is tailored to your needs.
There are two types of short learning activities that provide practice over time, one-to-one feedback, and that reinforce learning.
- The Writer’s Workshop â€˘ Short assignments that deal with email writing problems
- The Grammar Checkup â€˘ Multiple-choice assignments that focus on grammar, style, punctuation issues
Youâ€™ll also get the following.
- One-to-one personalized feedback from a live person for each assignment
- Extra assistance if you need it
- Weekly reminders
- A certificate and a detailed assessment on completion
Youâ€™ll be able to:
- Write a short catchy subject line
- Use positive language to mind your tone
- Apply what you learned to do your day-to-day communication
- Think about your audience before you
- Write more powerful, persuasive, and precise emails
- Use positive rather than negative words
- Impress your reader and your boss
Hereâ€™s How to get Started
Sign Up Now for our # 1 Selling Business Email Writing course and learn to write emails like a pro for only $449.00!
” It made me think about what it is I want to say and not just writing without thinking. Also made me think about being clear and concise- developing your message with clarity. Scenarios are real so applicable. The multiple choice assignments served as a reset also.”
â€”Â DonaldÂ â€”
“The course has been really helpful. It gave me second perspective on how to break down sentences and make them work. It also made me aware of focusing on the reader rather than on me. The detailed feedback has been really helpful. “
â€”Â WalterÂ â€”